You have 40 days to complete this course.
At the conclusion of the course, you will be able to:
- Understand how gratitude is a key reinforcer of happiness and thus central to fostering healthy career development behavior.
- Connect humility to gratitude and apply these concepts to fostering “soft skills” with clients.
- Deepen your work with empathy as it allows career clients to navigate career development and workplace processes effectively.
- Identify care as a skill, particularly self-care as it helps clients cope with career stress and the gig economy.
- Focus on kindness as an outcome of coaching and counseling, particularly kindness towards self and one’s community of care.