We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted.
Terms and Conditions
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited in accordance with the copyright law.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without [business name]’s prior written consent.
Collection of Information
We collect personally identifiable information, like names, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill you specific request. This information is only used to fulfill your specific request.
The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the site, and understanding how visitors use the site. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information.
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information (for example banks which process payments).
Disputes, Cancellations, and Refunds
CEUonestop’s goal is 100% satisfaction. Please contact email@example.com to leverage a complaint. Your complaint must be registered within 72 hours of the course payment, live webinar payment, webinar recording payment or other products or services on this website. You will be contacted within 72 hours to discuss the issue.
Tuition due to the cancellation of the Career Development Facilitator course by the instructor will result in a 100% refund. Cancellation by a participant more than 5 weeks before the start of the course (virtual or classroom) will result in a full refund minus $150. Cancellation by a participant less than 5 weeks before the start of the course (virtual or classroom) will result in full refund minus $225 administration fee. Cancellations less than three weeks before the first class session, will result in a 60% refund. Cancellation less than 1 week before the start of the course will not be eligible for a refund. 60% of the tuition can be applied to a subsequent course taught by the same instructor, but there is no guarantee that such a course will occur.