Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) are automated screening program that review resumes for compatibility with the job. Not knowing how these systems work can be a barrier to job seekers who don’t know how to craft their resumes to pass the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) “gatekeeper.” Attendees of this webinar will learn how to develop a human-friendly and ATS-friendly resume.
You will be able to
- Gain a solid understanding of how Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) work and what you must know.
- Learn how to avoid Applicant Tracking System (ATS) pitfalls.
- Determine how to incorporate keywords and phrases for Applicant Tracking System (ATS) Resume Formats.
- Secure a template that works for both Humans and Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
- Receive valuable tips on helping your clients leverage the ATS to stand out as a qualified hire.