Social media is fast becoming an essential component of the job search – LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Skype, YouTube and more. But how do you know which tools to use? Join us for an overview of some of the most beneficial tools and latest trends to find out why they are important to a successful job search.
By the end of the course students will
- Recognize the power of social media
- Identify at least six social media tools that are useful for a job search
- Be able to use/teach the primary tools of LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter
- Be familiar with mobile job search apps
- Understand the concept of social media recruiting from the recruiter’s perspective and its impact on the job search
- Be aware of the latest trends in using social media for a job search